Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a turbomax pro 28E. The hot water is very intermittent. Inlet

I have a turbomax pro 28E. The hot water is very intermittent.
Inlet pressure is ok. Cold water inlet fully open.Aqua Sensor has been replaced.
There is an orange wire from the motherboard which isn't connected to anything.
Any ideas?
Please!
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you give me the pnc number from the appliance please so I can see if the wiring diagram is available to assist you.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer:

I HAVE SERIAL NUMBER 210514308520 ...0001008107N4

Customer:

I also have VUW GB 282/2-3 R3

Customer:

What is a pnc number

George-Allsorts :

Thank you for the model number. I now see this is a boiler to which I have no wiring diagrams, so I will opt out now there is a model number for to allow someone else to assist you...

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ ping me on here when you are back and I can send you the full service manual which allows you to follow the fault finding flow charts and also have a circuit diagram to allow you to refit the wire that is loose ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That would be great if you have them -Thank you

If you log in to the address below it gives you the full manual ~ http://www.vaillant.co.uk/mediaarchive/2013/10/turbomMAX-installation-and-servicing.pdf ~~ would you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, this allows me to close the job down whilst at the same time giving you access to the remaining queries, if any, on a free of charge basis. Many thanks ~ Ian

Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.