Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I ve got a valiant econ boiler and have no lights on no

Customer Question

hi I ve got a valiant econ boiler and have no lights on no responce when I check I and nothing is working is i possible I ve disconected a eletrical wire whilst moving things, It was working fine yesterday???
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve.
Its always possible you may have disrupted a wire. Please check carefully near any place you may have done this. But if not, please check for a safety switch near or on the boiler The only really way to be sure of whats going on is with a test light, you can get one cheaply from any hardware store. You will use that to check to see if there is power at the boilers controls or if the problem is elsewhere.
Let me know when you have a test light or if you don't want to go that route you would need a Technician to come in and check for you. Also make sure your thermostat is calling for heat;-)
I will stick with you until the unit is fixed properly.
But please rate my service thus far to you before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything to further to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost;-)
Tech Michael