Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

,I have a problem with my cooker hood model no.

Customer Question

Hello, I have a problem with my cooker hood model no. ZHC613 type 1300 serial no. 12201 637 PNC 9486 10578 purchesed in 2001. I had to replace the fan and (stupidly) didn't make a note of the wiring connections. There are 6 wires from the control/ lighting strip:These are dark blue, light blue, black, pink, brown and white. There are 4 wires from the fan; dark blue, white, black and pink. There is also the 230V supply (brown, blue & earth). Should you need it, my e-mail address is *****@******.***; phone no. XXX. I DO hope you can help please!

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

What ive done is uploaded the wiring diagrame for you and from there you can see how the motor is wired up.

Just copy and paste the link below and then follow the instructions and then you can download and save it.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/m9994ug6xpcus24/ZHC613_diagram.pdf

Hope this helps you out.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I already have a copy of that diagram BUT it doesn't show how the numbering of the wires relates to the connections from the control panel!

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Im sorry i dont know what you mean when you say it doesnt show the numbering of the wiring.

If you look at the wiring diagram it shows the wires going to the blocks either side of the control board and the blocks are numberer from left to right.

Is it the wires on the control board side you are having trouble with?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Daniel,

It seems to me that you are describing a different model to mine; it doesn't have blocks either side of the control board; all the wires terminate on the "control board" except the 4 wires on the fan. I have a photo of my control board; could I e-mail it to you?

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok just had another look and theres 2 versions of this model. One has a control board and the other has switches. From the looks of this your has the switches.

So ive uploaded the other diagram so check that and see what you find. Now this isnt the best diagram im afraid but hopefully you can work it out. As this is the only one they have listed for this version.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/xfrs12c2vqq1jcp/ZHC613_diagram_29_march.pdf