Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Re Bosch single oven type HBEG32FG/OS please advise how to

Customer Question

Re Bosch single oven type HBEG32FG/OS please advise how to reset clock.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Can you double check the model number please as that number you poste isnt comming up.

If you open the door theres usually a rating plate there with the details on it. It starts E-nr

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Inside the oven door there is a plate which reads.
E-nr. HBE 632 FGB/ 05. FD 7202. 023187
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok this is quite a older model so there isnt much info on the data system i have at home with me.

But looking at the type of clock you have try this and see what happens.

Look at the row of buttons on the clock and number them from left to right with 1 on the left. Also the one on the far right of the clock looks like a twist knob.

Press and hold buttons 1 and 2 and at the same time turn the end knob on the clock to set the time.

If this doesnt work then press and hold buttons 2 and 3 and again turn the knob and see if this sets the time.

Try that and see what happens and let me know.