Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

THERE,I HAVE A GEMINOX 75 GAS FIRED BOILER ON A CLOSED

HI THERE,I HAVE A GEMINOX 75 GAS FIRED BOILER ON A CLOSED SYSTEM.WHEN I RUN HOT WATER FROM THE TAP, THE PRESSURE GUAGE DROPS.I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I HAVE A CROSSOVER PROBLEM.IS THIS POSSIBLE OR DO I

HAVE A PRESSURE VESSEL PROBLEM.

There are no leaks anywhere.The boiler runs underfloor heating on two floors and dhw getting priority.There is no loss of pressure in the taps or shower heads but I cannot get the temperature in the floors above 15 degrees centigrade.

Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi , it could be you have a Hole in the coil in the tank

Customer:

There is no coil in the tank.The tank sits on top of the heat exchanger.The diagram shows no coil.

Plumberpro :

Hi. Sorry but I never come across this particular boile , only similar ones., but the images I got off the net for the Geminis 75 showed a coil . will opt out all the best . someone else will hopefully give you what you need.if you have a link to the manual online , that might be helpful