George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I purchased washing machine Favorit 55022w0 in November 2014,

Customer Question

I purchased washing machine Favorit 55022w0 in November 2014, at the time I added the salt and rinse. I use the machine usually once a day , the indicators for refilling the salt and rinse have not yet told me I need to refill,Do you think this normal? I have always had an AEG machine on my old machine I filled these containers more frequently. Is the length to time on the new machines different.please could you advise Many thanks Doreen Milano
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello Doreen, my name is George.. This is normal, as the dishwasher only uses the Salt and Rinse Aid relative to the settings you have on the appliance... Do not worry about this unless you are starting to have problems with the finished wash.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

George-Allsorts :

Do you require any further assistance Doreen? If so, feel free to ask... If not, can I ask you to rate the assistance in responding to your problem..