George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Bosch Maxx freedom performance xxcel dishwasher. The

Bosch
Maxx freedom performance
xxcel dishwasher.
The fine perforated metal sleeve that surrounds the outflow has come undone and a plastic/ rubber strip/ ring that presumably held it together is no longer a ring and is now in pieces. Suggestions please
Ian
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello Ian, my name is***** you provide me with the Enr & FD from the top metal part of the door please... Then I can look at the diagrams to determine what your problem is.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer:

S G 47 E 2GB/ 64

Customer:

SG47E2GB/64

Customer:

SG 47 E 2GB/ 64 FD(###) ###-####/p>

George-Allsorts :

Hi Ian, are part of the numbers rubbed off as the only appliance I can find with a similar Enr is SGS47E12GB/64

George-Allsorts :

This is of the same age as your FD of 8511

Customer:

Your number is ***** !

George-Allsorts :

Can you better describe the issue you have.. ie. where is the metal sleeve that you are describing?

George-Allsorts :

Is it inside the appliance? If so, could what you are describing be the micro-filter net?

George-Allsorts :

Is it this Ian?

George-Allsorts :

If so, let me know an I'll get you the part number and a link to buy it

Customer:

It is the outer of 2 micro mash drums and closer inspection reveals a second plastic ring from the bottom of the assembly that presumably held the lower edge of the drum together

Customer:

Yes, Brilliant. Its the right hand component in your picture. There seem to be some vertical plastic bits that I am missing , maybe gone down the plughole My rings are brittle and breaking up and thanks so far

George-Allsorts :

Ok.. Good news.. The part has now been replaced and the parts you can see in the image all come as one replacement part..

The part number is #00427903 and it can be purchased directly from the Bosch website HERE

George-Allsorts :

And it is only just over £12 for the complete part

George-Allsorts :

----------------------------------------------
Can I ask you to rate the assistance in answering you query...
Please remember that you are rating me personally and the answer given to you, not the site or anything else...

You can rate the response by clicking on the smiley faces that you should now see