Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Frigidaire spin dryer is working well as a dryer but the top

Customer Question

Frigidaire spin dryer is working well as a dryer but the top lid won't open when control lever is swung across to turn off to stop the spinning. Consequently clothes are trapped inside. It looks as though the problem is with the button that springs up when the lever has moved to release it. How can I repair this please?

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries