Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Where can I get a replacement turntable motor. If the turntable

Customer Question

Where can I get a replacement turntable motor. If the turntable isn't working is it likely the motor is damaged if everything else in the microwave is operating normally?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

It will be either, motor, wiring or pcb ~ if you give me the model number and manufacturer (dimplex?) I will find you someone that has the motor ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-cdy9v9t0- :

Hi, the make is Dimplex. The model Number is: 46726.

Dales-Electronic :

OK I have looked in Ireland for spare parts for this appliance and can find no supplier stocking the turntable motor, however, if you can let me have a photo of your defective one I may be able to source you one here in the UK from the original equipment manufacturer. But before we do this are you able to test to see if you have an electric supply to the motor itself _ can you or one of your friends use a multimeter?

JACUSTOMER-cdy9v9t0- :

Thank you for your help. I will probably go to one of our local electrical retailers and see if I can find out from them. Thanks again.

Dales-Electronic :

No worries, if you get stuck come back on here and I will source you one. Would you now kindly leave the job open, I will request a refund for you but if you rate my service as poor it goes against my site reputation. Many thanks ~ Ian