George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

, I have bought in Greece a cooker with a brand name and

Hi, I have bought in Greece a cooker with a brand name and number Electrolux model EKC54550.
I cannot find an English language manual
Can up I help please?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you give the product code from the label please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer: EKC54550W
Customer: *********
George-Allsorts :

The code should be either #94300468000 or #94300467900

George-Allsorts :

Please use a # ***** and long numbers

Customer: Ok, can you get the manual?
George-Allsorts :

I dont know until you give me the code I have asked for

Customer: the code I have given you is what is provided
George-Allsorts :

The model Is EKC54550W and then I have a line of stars but no numbers... You need to let me know which of those two long numbers is on your cooker... either ending in 7900 or 8000

Customer: Hi
Customer: just checked the oven it ends 679 00
George-Allsorts :

Ok, thank you ... Give me a few moments whilst I check the database to see if an English manual is available for you

George-Allsorts :

I have checked the database but cannot find an English version of the manual..

Please hold whilst I contact the manufacturer to see if the manual exists in the English language

Customer: Ok if not could you download a Greek version and see if we can translate?
George-Allsorts :

I can certainly provide you with the Greek version of the manual... The manufacturers are just checking to see if an English version is available for you

Customer: English would be much better as Greek translation will probably not work on the PDF format they will provide
George-Allsorts :

Ok, I have spoken to the manufacturers for you... They do not have the manual in Enlish but have suggested that you email the Greek Head Office at ([email protected]) and request that they service you with a translated version of the manual I am linking you to here:

Greek Version Manual for 94300467900

Customer: ok will give it a go. Thanks
George-Allsorts :

------------------------------------------------
Can I ask you to rate the assistance in answering you query...
Please remember that you are rating me personally and the answer given to you, not the site or anything else...
The answer given is not always the desired answer but it is nevertheless the answer to the question...

You can rate the response by clicking on the smiley faces that you should now see

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair