Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Good day i'm looking washing machine with 60 herts Hz

Customer Question

Good day i'm looking for a washing machine with 60 herts Hz that can be used in the
Caribbean . I would like it to be purchase and shipped from the Uk can you help me please
by recommending any model by replying to this email.
Yours Rebecca Skeene
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

What voltage ?

JACUSTOMER-smumg7tz- :

The voltage 220 voltage.

JACUSTOMER-smumg7tz- :

Hello i cannot give a rating as my question has not been answered.

Dales-Electronic :

Don't expect a rating until you are satisfied but a further question, why would you want to export a washing machine to the Caribbean at such expense when you could likely buy one there cheaper?

JACUSTOMER-smumg7tz- :

Can't buy one here cheaper. To buy a front loader washing machine here

JACUSTOMER-smumg7tz- :

will cost at least £1000.00 pound for the cheapest one and not a good quality one at that.

Dales-Electronic :

OK leave it with me and I will see what is available here and come back to you tomorrow ~ its 2130 here in the UK and no where open to find availability ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-smumg7tz- :

as they mostly sell Top loader here and i want a front loader as it cleans better and take the fluff off your clothing and a top loader doesn't do that, so please can you recommend a couple of brands to me and where to purchase them from. Thanks

JACUSTOMER-smumg7tz- :

Thank you Ian until tomorrow then.Goodnight

JACUSTOMER-smumg7tz- :

I noted that you have taken $20.00 out of my account on the 1/4/15

JACUSTOMER-smumg7tz- :

As you haven't yet given me an answer to my question i would like you refund my money and put it back into my account as i'm still awaiting a reply to my original question. Where can i purchase a washing machine from the uk that has 60 hertsHZ using 220 volts of electricity. I'm not very happy with your services. I'll be grateful if you reply to this email ASAP. Thanks *****

Dales-Electronic :

After doing extensive research I have found a manufacturer that suggests that there should be no problem using there European brand on 220v/60hz. They advise that the only problems that they have had is the early failure of the drain pump as the increase in frequency causes it to run 25% faster but that the supplier would be happy to enclose a spare replacement as part of the deal. The manufacturer is a Swedish company called Asko and the cost to you of there ISE branded machine would be £450 (in the UK it comes with a ten year warranty) Your problem would be the shipping of the item from the UK and the subsequent supply of spare parts as it would come without warranty. If you need further information give me a call on here ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

I note your comments above re being unhappy but this was not a normal run of the mill question ~ we don't get asked to supply 'outside the box' solutions everyday and the reason that you had to wait was in the main because non of the experts wanted to help you with the problem. It is worth noting perhaps that it has cost me more in phone calls to get you this answer than I will recover in payment (we don't get paid £20 I might add) However hopefully now having received the answer you will feel less aggrieved ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-smumg7tz- :

Thanks Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Would you now kindly rate my service to you using the smiley faces below once this is done all further information will be free of charge ~ if you would like contact with the ISE supplier this can also bed forwarded to you ~ Ian