Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I HAVE A RANGEMASTER TOLEDO DUAL FUEL RANGE COOKER THE OVEN

Customer Question

I HAVE A RANGEMASTER TOLEDO DUAL FUEL RANGE COOKER THE OVEN LIGHT IS WORKING ,THE ELECTRIC GRILL IS WORKING HOWEVER NEITHER OF THE ELECTRIC OVENS ARE WORKING. THE CLOCK IS FLASHING ALTERNATIVELY 0.00 AND 1 THERE ARE SIX BUTTONS UNDER THE DIGITAL CLOCK DISPLAY. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE AS TO HOW TO REMEDY THE PROBLEM THERE WAS I BELIEVE A VERY SHORT POWER CUT ON MONDAY NIGHT BUT AS YOU CAN SEE SOME OF THE ELECTIC FUNCTIONS STILL WORK
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the model number of the cooker please it is in the draw area usually right hand side on a rail ~ Ian