Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

, I have a Samsung model No. SR-L628EV. Does the light

Hi , I have a Samsung model No. SR-L628EV. Does the light in the fridge control the alarm & temprature, I ask as the light cost £30.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

The answer is No, It doesnt have anything to do with the alarm or temperture.

Samsung parts have always been over priced. As this is a fluorescent tube normal bulbs wont work so you have to buy genuine parts from Samsung so they charge stupid money for things like this. As somtimes what they do is make some of the pins smaller or somthing so you need to buy the genuine part from them.

Hope this helps you. If you need anymore info just get back to me.