Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have a delonghi electric radiator heater, serial no. 8829.

We have a delonghi electric radiator heater, serial no. 8829. The heater has been operating within the last 24 hours. The fuse has been checked & found O.K. No indicator lights on either switch.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Please supply the model number so that I can look at the diagrams ~ Ian

Customer:

We are unable to find a model number. We have found that the one socket in the twin socket adapter to which the heater was plugged had come apart inside. It seems that this must have caused the breakdown for some reason, but the current is still getting to the element(s) We are assuming we shall need a new element?

Dales-Electronic :

OK can you send me a picture of the heater and I may be able to see if I can identify it and see if an element is available. Please send the photo to ~ dales.electronic(at)btopenworld.com ~~ where you replace (at) with @ ~ emails addresses are blocked by the computer ~ Ian

Customer:

Not sure about a photo, hubby does electrics, I do computer, with many mutterings and very little skill, have to find hand book or capable grandchild to venture into illustrated e-mails! Off to watch news and go to bed, but watch this space, you never know what might appear, many thanks anyway.