Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Drayton Tempus 3. Controls stopped responding properly and

Drayton Tempus 3. Controls stopped responding properly and cannot reset to usual start position,with small triangles to set frequency etc.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Carry out a full reset, switch power off at fused spur leave off for five minutes and then switch back on, this will cause a reset procedure to take place. Then come back to me with the results ~ Ian

Customer:

Thank you Ian. By "Fused spur" I presume you mean the switch in the white box next to the controls. I have done this. The boiler shuts down, but not the control panel. When power switched on again, the controls just stay the same!

Dales-Electronic :

OK you have a faulty controller then, you will need to replace it, the Drayton Tempus is still available but I would have to check it the series 7 is a direct replacement for the 3 ie, unplug one and plug in the new one ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

OK the Tempus 7 mark 2 is a direct replacement for the 3

Dales-Electronic :

OK would you know kindly rate my service to you using the smiley faces below ~ this allows you to ask all further questions on a free of charge basis ~ thanks - Ian