Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

, my Samsung American style fridge freezer is warm inside.

Customer Question

hi, my Samsung American style fridge freezer is warm inside. The power is on and the temperature is 1C. The freezer is also not at the correct temperature, even though the displays is saying -18C. Can you help?

I've now removed the cover to the back panel and touched the tubes at the back and they are not cold at all....do I need to boko a repair man to come and replace something?

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

When you say you have touched the back panel pipes are you talking about the pipes behind the internal fridge cover or the exterior cover to the motor (compressor) Could you also give me the full model number for this appl#

Dales-Electronic :

appliance please ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-7wf27qpj- :

model number is *****

JACUSTOMER-7wf27qpj- :

its the internal back panel that i've removed.

Dales-Electronic :

OK if you have no form of ice or cooling in this area then either you are short of refrigerant or alternatively you have a defective compressor, ~ if you can give me you phone number preceded by a # ***** #1234 etc I will call you back and go through the full test procedure with you which will confirm if this is the cause ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-7wf27qpj- :

#1234 01832 274207. I'm in the UK.

JACUSTOMER-7wf27qpj- :

Could you call me in about 15 minutes because I'm on the phone at the moment.

Dales-Electronic :

OK call you at 1215

JACUSTOMER-7wf27qpj- :

ok, thanks.

Dales-Electronic :

Thank you for your rating, if you need further advice please feel free to contact me further. Have a happy Easter ~ Ian