George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

KevinJust sent you a question, but having a problem

Customer Question

Hi Kevin Just sent you a question, but having a problem with computer, so I have switched to another. Not sure if you got my question though? It was about 3 mins ago? If not I will resend. Thanks Chris

I will give the info again just in case.  The washing machine is not filling, I have checked the inlet and that is clear, also the filter outlet which was about 30% clogged. But it still does not fill. When I turn it on it will fill for about 3 secs, then an electrical click to stop the fill then a gap of about 20-30 secs and then another 3 sec fill and then nothing. I can power off and the door can open after 1 min. Any ideas? Thanks Chris

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello Chris, my name is***** you tell me the make and model of the appliance please.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.