Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Ferroli Modena S HE, getting an A03 fault nothing

I have a Ferroli Modena S HE, getting an A03 fault nothing is clearing it, I have followed the manual instructions but nothing works, also the setpoint for central heating is set at 36c and pressing the + CH key is not increasing the setpoint, can you help?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Customer:

Hi Ian

Customer:

Can you help with the problems I'm having

Dales-Electronic :

OK as you will be aware there are two types of fault code with this boiler A type which cause a full boiler shutdown and F type which doesn't. A03 is either a water circulation fault (check that the circulation pump is turning) or alternatively it indicates that the circulation sensor cannot register a heat change, has come adrift from its clip or finally the sensor is faulty. I attach a link to the service manual which gives you the fault finding procedure to help you locate and rectify the problem. Kindly understand that until you have cleared this A fault nothing will work ~~ http://www.ferroli.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2013/01/Modena-HE-18s-25s-32s-Manual.pdf ~~ Ian

Customer:

Thank you for your help Ian