Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

i have a Homelite hgn 1200a generator and was using it ok

Customer Question

Hi i have a Homelite hgn 1200a generator and was using it ok then gauge dropped to 2 or 3 volts, with no output power, power light is on and tryed the reset to no avale have you any ideas,Pete.

Have put email in and says already used ,what happens now.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi good morning Pete,
how old is your generator?
Also does the unit still sound the same, any strange noises coming from the generator?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael the genny is 2012 and sounds the same as all ways , the engine am sure is fine ,the power light is on but no power out,Pete.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Pete, this is more than likely the regulator that has failed.
Its pretty common. If you are handy I can direct you to where to order the part.
Let me know on that. Or you can have any mower repair shop fix this for you as well;-)
I will stick with you.
If you need me further you can reach me even after rating at no additional cost until this is fixed
please be sure to give my answer a top-three rating.
It won't cost you anything to further to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost but you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)
Thank you Pete and have a great afternoon.
Tech Michael
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] com and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/appliance/90wmk-homelite-hgn-1200a-generator-using-ok.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.