George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My slimline Tricity Bendix dishwasher is not completing it's

My slimline Tricity Bendix dishwasher is not completing it's full cycle. It gets stuck on the rinse cycle and does not continue any further in cycle. How can i resolve this problem.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you let me know the model and PNC/Prod code of the appliance please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer:

The appliance is a Tricity Bendix slimline dishwasher DH 092 Eco save with Micro filtration. I don't have any more information than that.

George-Allsorts :

Ok... Thank you for that information... I shall try go forward with the information given... please allow me a little time to do so

George-Allsorts :

Can you tell me... during the rest of the cycle, is tit pumping out/draining properly?

Customer:

Yes it pumps out/draining properly.

George-Allsorts :

Is your model the model with the knob controlling the timer

George-Allsorts :

Also, if (1) is the start and (58) is the end, at what point would you say that the program is halting?

Customer:

It's the model with a knob controlling the timer but it only has 4 cycles they are;

Customer:

1. Rinse and Hold, 2. Power Wash, 3. Normal Wash, 4. Eco wash.

George-Allsorts :

At what point does it halt?

Customer:

It gets stuck half way on the Eco wash.

George-Allsorts :

As far as I can see by the program chart, the appliance is supposed to PAUSE half way through the ECO setting, however, can you try something for me :-

Turn off the appliance at the wall; turn the programmer at least 5 full turns; turn the appliance on and test the program

Customer:

I'll give that a try. thanks.

George-Allsorts :

Ok, Let me know how you get on