Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My fridge/freezer after 20 years had stopped working. The

Customer Question

My fridge/freezer after 20 years had stopped working. The problem is I need the same size to fit in the space. Is there a newer type with the same size (model ZFC 45/30SS). If so where could I buy one.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the actual dimensions of the cupboard (enclosure) hole and whether the original unit is 50/50 or 70/30 in capacity size ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Unfortunately there are no replacements for this model, the Electrolux group discontinued it about ten years ago, I have had many request these last years for replacements. Up until recently it was possible to fit and fridge and a freezer of 45cm side by side in the gap but there are no longer 45cm units available. If the appliance is in good condition why don't you get someone to repair it? Other than internal gas leaks all the parts you need are still available ~ Ian