Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

My gas 4oven Aga won't get up to temperature even on maximum

My gas 4oven Aga won't get up to temperature even on maximum setting since they installed a different burner.With the original burner it was up to temperature on less than max.It also heats my hot water and l need to boost it with my elec. immersion heater,also since newer burner. Help!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK quite a simple answer ~ go back to the company that fitted the new burned and tell them that the Aga is not working correctly and get them to come back and sort out your problem. You paid for them to supply you with an Aga that works obviously in this case it doesn't ~ it is their responsibility to resolve the issue and it should have no further charges either ~ Ian