George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

i have got a hoover nextra a class fridge freezer fridge doesnt

i have got a hoover nextra a class fridge freezer fridge doesnt seem to be working freezer section is ok any surgestions
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you supply the Model and the long Code number from the label on the inside of the fridge please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer:

hma300alu 34000421 05133904 type cm31

George-Allsorts :

Thanks for that information... I will be a few minutes whilst I check the configuration of your sytem build

George-Allsorts :

I have looked at the build of your system and the fridge freezer setup is a standard design with a thermostat..

Can you tell me if you have any frost on the back wall of the fridge?

Customer:

no no frost on wall of fridge

George-Allsorts :

Ok, thank you .. Then the issue will be with the fridge thermostat part number 97062294 which will need replacing.

If you click on the part number given, it will take you to a stockist that can supply you with the item.

Customer:

thankyou george for your help

George-Allsorts :

You're very welcome..

Please remember to rate the assistance before leaving

Customer:

okikoki bud

George-Allsorts :

If you are buying from the link I have given you, discount is available:
To get discount, when you get to the Checkout page.. To the left of the 'Pay by Card' button there is a link to allow you to enter a discount code.. Click on it and enter the discount code __ id1975 __ to get a discount

Customer:

thankyou