George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

, My dishwasher won't start. I have 240v going into and

Hi, My dishwasher won't start. I have 240v going into and out of the on/off switch, and power going into the control module, but no LEDs are lit up on the control panel.
Brian
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** have checked the things you need to check and that means I'm afraid that you have a dead control module.

You need to take out the module and check it for burns, dry joints, and failed capacitors. Alternatively, if you give me the model number/Enr then I can find you the part number for the correct replacement, however, you still need to check the module to find any indication of the cause.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.