George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have just come to reinstall the drum et al of my daughters

I have just come to reinstall the drum et al of my daughters zanusi fjdr 1666 w and discover that there are two small red wires sticking out of the motor cable sleeve with nowhere to go (at the motor end). I will add a photo if allowed.
Where should they go; what function do they have; what can I do?
The serial is **********
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you give me the PNC number/Product number... When you give it to me, can you place a # ***** before the number.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer:

Hi, I included the serial No #914516806 but the system ***** ed it.

George-Allsorts :

Yes, but I couldn't see it because the lack of the # ***** the numbers out... One moment whilst I pull up the details please

George-Allsorts :

I have the wiring diagram in front of me now.... How many wires do you have at the motor plug?

George-Allsorts :

If you are ok reading a wiring diagram and that is satisfactory for you I can let yopu download it from me

Customer:

If it is the correct diagram it should be OK. I'm a chartered Aeronautical Engineer

George-Allsorts :

It is the wiring diagram direct from Zanussi for the PNC you have supplied

George-Allsorts :

91451680600 Wiring Diagram

George-Allsorts :

You'll need to download it withing 3 mins otherwise the system will delete it

George-Allsorts :

If you click on the paperclip you can also add a photo if you wish

George-Allsorts :

----------------------------------------
Did you manage to download it in time?

George-Allsorts :

If the elementary diagram would also help you, let me know

Customer:

Err no. it says that the file has been removed or deleted. I might add that I am also making dinner and a pair of shoes as well as this conversation.

George-Allsorts :

:)

Customer:

Sorry, I will pay more attention in future. DerekN

George-Allsorts :

The file stays live for 3 mins... I shall re-post it when you are ready...

Customer:

I am ready now!

George-Allsorts :

91451680600 Wiring Diagram

George-Allsorts :

If you would like the SM let me know

George-Allsorts :

Did you get it that time?

Customer:

I think that the file is secure. This antique machine in my workshop is past it's best and is getting slooower and slowwer with each window. Err? what is the SM Regards DerekN

George-Allsorts :

You got the wiring diagram then.. Good..

George-Allsorts :

The SM is the service manual for the appliance

Customer:

Hi, possibly late but I would like the Service Manual if you can oblige. Daughter will deliver sprog in June and the machine will be well stressed! DerekN

George-Allsorts :

Congratulations

George-Allsorts :

I'll create a link to it... Although, again, it will only stay live for 3 mins

George-Allsorts :

Are you ready for it?

Customer:

Yep sitting here!

George-Allsorts :

91451680600 Service Manual

George-Allsorts :

Did you manage to get it?

George-Allsorts :

-----------------------------------

Can I ask you to take a moment to rate my assistance to you? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me and my assistance and nothing else...
This will close our chat but you can still come back to me if you need more help

George-Allsorts :

-----------------------------------

Hi Derek, how did you get on with the wiring issue?

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair