Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

somebody switched off the main cooker switch,so now its ON

Customer Question

somebody switched off the main cooker switch,so now its ON again .i want to know how to switch double oven on again
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 2 years ago.
***** ***** : The main oven will not work until the clock has been set and the timer set to manual
***** ***** : I can run you through it if you psot the model number from the sticker inside the oven door
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ if you can give the model number as requested by my college Andrew perhaps we can help you further. This will be found on the rating plate. The information you have supplied so far only relates to a range of cookers which may have up to 5 different timers and therefore five different set up procedures.