Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Delonghi Caffe Nabucco machine probably about 10 yrs

Customer Question

I have a Delonghi Caffe Nabucco machine probably about 10 yrs old although the warer seems to heat up it is not expressing the water through the filter and into the jug
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you let me have the model number please so that I can have a look at the specifications and help you further ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-k5e8nuxn- :

The Model No. is BCO65BS

Dales-Electronic :

Poor service? Why? Surely you don't expect me to answer a question without looking at the appliance details first?

JACUSTOMER-k5e8nuxn- :

I have waited 24 hours for any kind of response hence poor service

Dales-Electronic :

So why not just cancel the call, I can see that a moderator has tried to resolve the call for you, hardly my fault that the call has only just been picked up by me. However your poor service rating reflects on my reputation which is hardly fair when you haven't given me a chance to answer the question.

JACUSTOMER-k5e8nuxn- :

Really! I have not entered this site to get into conflict with you. You are the expert are you able to help after all I have been charged £20 in advance for this service which surely deserves some kind of an answer which my husband and I thoughjt could be resolved when I contacted the site yesterday at about this time. If you are affronted by my comment then please pass it on to somebody else or credit my money

Dales-Electronic :

Totally agree ~ however your money went to the American Head Office not to the UK Experts. I suggest you request a refund from them. Have a good weekend.

JACUSTOMER-k5e8nuxn- :

You really need to grow a thicker skin if you are that sensitive. Now I will upgrade your rating to bad.
Enjoy your weekend

JACUSTOMER-k5e8nuxn- :

Seems to me another internet con. Good luck with that.

Dales-Electronic :

Not sensitive at, all quite the reverse, however I do believe in fairness.

JACUSTOMER-k5e8nuxn- :

I have a mail that says the espert has posted some information. There does not seem to be any?