Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

my fridge was working perfectly until i moved house . I left

Customer Question

my fridge was working perfectly until i moved house . I left it stood for a week or more and turned it on . it got down to temperature and then tripped the rcd. i have checked for earth leak and can find nothing the compressor is ok and the defrost element check out ok . It now trips the main fuse a few seconds after start up . my next plan is to find a cicuit diagam to trace the fault . can you help
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

First thing, remove the back and unplug the compressor, then switch on and see if the rest of the system works, then come back to me ~ Ian