Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

how do I change the Timer Assy on a De Longhi ESM 460 oven

Customer Question

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Switch off the power. Remove the unit from the cabinet once you have it out come back to me ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-jrdw9067- :

There must be a way of removing the front panel without having to remove the oven from its cabinet.

Dales-Electronic :

Your problem is that without removing the top cover you cannot get access to the retaining clips that hold it into the rear panel holder. You have to remove the facia panel/buttons to pull the timer out but only after the top is removed ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-jrdw9067- :

Thank you I will not be able to carry out the removal until Monday with the help of my son-in-law.

Dales-Electronic :

OK that is fine, give me a ping when you are ready and we can continue with the process ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Ian,

Thank you for your information and guidance but I have decided to invest in a new oven.

Again thanks for your help

Stan Vaughan

OK would you therefore rate the information given to you using the smiley faces below. Many thanks for the question and enjoy the new oven ~ Ian