Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

zsf6161.following a breakdown, a small square of rubber came

Customer Question

zsf6161.following a breakdown, a small square of rubber came out of the exhaust pipe.the machine worked for a number of days but now the flood light is on. ls there a non return valve in the exhaust pipe causeing the problem?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

JACUSTOMER-d7pi9zc7- :

where is the answer?

Dales-Electronic :

Yes there is a small circular piece in the pump that forms a one way valve however this even if it was blown out of the end of the drain pipe wouldn't have caused the flood protection device to activate, this is caused by a leak into the base. You need to find out where the leak is and once fixed the appliance will work as normal once again ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Having received an answer to you query would you now kindly rate my service to you using the smiley faces below, once this is done I can shut the job down on the system but you can continue to ask further questions on a free of charge basis. Many thanks ~ Ian