George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have Fridge freezer type ZRB224NWO. Fridge not working but

I have Fridge freezer type ZRB224NWO. Fridge not working but freezer OK. Have let defrost but no ice build up. Fridge doesn't work and I think it is the fan not working. How do I get the fridge liner out of the machine to check and replace the fan, please?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** you tell me the Product number from the label inside the fridge please

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Customer:

Model ZRB224NWO

Customer:

Type RD-30WC4SE

Customer:

PNC ********* /p>

Customer:

Ser.No. 11300094

George-Allsorts :

Can you type the PNC again but put a # ***** before the numbers

Customer:

PNC #925 041 075

George-Allsorts :

Thanks for that... One moment please whilst I go get the documents for that product

George-Allsorts :

I'm going to post you a link to a file that will show you all this information. The file will show you where else to check also..

That is if you think that will be satisfactory to you?

Customer:

I think so. I have checked compressor and fridge thermostat and think it must be fan or pcb. No sound of fan starting when I plug in and compressor starts.

George-Allsorts :

ZRB224NWO #92504175

George-Allsorts :

The file will be available for 3 mins

George-Allsorts :

Let me know when you have it..

Please remember to rate accordingly

George-Allsorts :

The timer for downloading has ended.. Do you need more time to download the file?

George-Allsorts :

----------------------------------------------------
Please rate the assistance given to you today by clicking on the smiley faces you can see

Customer:

Hi, I lost download. I tried to save it but I guess I needed to copy it in some way. Could I have it again please?

George-Allsorts :

One moment, I will have to create a link

George-Allsorts :

ZRB224NWO #92504175

George-Allsorts :

The timer for downloading is set for 3 minutes

George-Allsorts :

When you click on the link and see the file, there is a DOWNLOAD button in the top right corner... This will allow you to save the document to your computer

George-Allsorts :

The timer for downloading has ended..

George-Allsorts :

Dis you manage to save the file this time round?

Customer:

No, I printed it out! Thanks for your help.

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair