Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

fridge N3145 service code 1

fridge N3145 service code 1
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

I am assuming that you require further information about 'service code 1' Service code one refers to a gas lockout fault. If the fridge freezer is over 3 years old then you will need to get the modified wiring harness to replace the original, if under 3 years old it will be the main power board that needs replacing. Would you now kindly rate my information to you using the smiley faces below. Once done you can ask further questions on a free of charge basis.

Customer:

Hello Ian,

Customer:

Thanks for you support, I have an thought about some way to reset the system. Have tried some combination on the fridge keyboard, but success.

Customer:

Have tried to find an reset button on fridge but no success.

Customer:

Then you mailed me an reset an mainboard for fridge and I tried to switch off main switch for camping car and it works. Well used money.

Customer:

Regards Lasse