Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

my siemens dishwasher is not completing the last 24 minutes

my siemens dishwasher is not completing the last 24 minutes of any programme. E24 is flashing up & the "tap" symbol is lighting up . it is just over 1 year old .
thank you in advance for your advice.
Sinead
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

E24 indicates a blocked drain pipe but can also be that the drain pump has become jammed and is unable to pump out the water. How handy are you with tools?