Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

, I have an Aeg Santo upright fridge. The PCB has

Customer Question

I have an Aeg Santo upright fridge. The PCB has blown on it and when I ordered the PCB from aeg (part no: ********** it seems that the board has been revised/updated so is no longer the same. I'm therefore having a little difficulty working out where the two pin connector (which I'd assume powers the fan in the fridge) plugs onto the board. The wire and two pin connector is joined to/ follows from the connector that plugs into the separate power board in the pcb kit. Any help would be gratefully accepted
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

hiya

Dales-Electronic :

Could you let me have the product code together with the model number and also its serial number. ~~ what would also be helpful is the part number of the new board ~~ please put a # ***** in front of the serial number and part number of the board as the system blocks all numbers to the expert thinking they are phone numbers ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

pnc #927719521

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

serial no #45201292

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

part no# ********** /p>

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

me #00447939383838

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

Dip

Dales-Electronic :

can you do the part number again, it has been blanked out because you left a gap between the # ***** start of the number.

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

#2082948205

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

no probs

Dales-Electronic :

Model number too please 'Santos' is just a range of appliances like Ford Mondia

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

S#72358KA

Dales-Electronic :

OK can you leave this with me a moment, I can only see one pcb available for this model and it is not listed as the on(###) ###-####give me a couple of hours and I should be able to sort something for you ~ Do you have the original board still?

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

yep

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

does this site accept pictures

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

i can send pics of new board and it would take you 3 seconds to decipher where the connector goes

Dales-Electronic :

If you send me photos of the old board and the new board to ~ dales.electronic (at) btopenworld.com I will have a look

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

all done sir

Dales-Electronic :

OK leave these with me and I'll get hold of the circuit diagram and come back to you later ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

ok Ian,

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

I probably wont be sitting right by the computer but will check every 30 mins or so

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

Ian,

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

I've sorted it. Its the J2 circuit.

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

Thanks for trying to find it but i've got a kitchen full of stripped fridge parts so needed to get it done.

JACUSTOMER-3vu38nd7- :

kind regards

Dales-Electronic :

OK I have the full modification sheet which indicates you have to change more than just the board ~ if you want that sending across give me a ping ~ Ian