Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I need replacement parts 41254 (right / blue) and 500.367 for

I need replacement parts 41254 (right / blue) and 500.367 for a Blancomix 3390 S kitchen tap.
Can you advise how I can get these?
Paul
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

You can order your Blanco spare parts from the Parts Department of Blanco (UK) on 01709 819007 if they are busy leave a message and they will come back to you. Would you now rate the information to you using the smiley faces below this allows you to ask further questions free of charge but lets me shut down the job on the system ~ Ian

Customer:

Hello Ian,

Customer:

Hello Ian, I have rung this number for 20 mins, but there is no reply, or answer machine. Is there an on-line contact?

Dales-Electronic :

Sorry I need to put my glasses on it would seem ~ 01709 819077 ~ sorry - Ian

Customer:

I got through to this number, and head office, and Central Services, to discover none have spares for this tap, so unless you have other suggestions, it looks like a write-off.

Dales-Electronic :

Try these two ~ last hope ~ http://www.houseoftaps.co.uk/ or Dadens Tops & Taps on ~ 0208(###) ###-####/p>