George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Rangemaster Toledo 110 main fan oven not turning on light not

Rangemaster Toledo 110 main fan oven not turning on light not even coming on what fault could this be
standard conventional oven and all top still working unit is 2 years old
Hello, my name is George.. Can you tell me if the clock is flashing 0:00?

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes clock is flashing 0.00 but all other aspect of the cooker are working including the second oven but main fan oven when dial turned to a heat the on /off indication red light is not coming on

You need to set the clock to Manual instead of Auto.. Otherwise, the Main oven will not work... Do you know how to do this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ha-ha never set this before the cooker is at our kids nursery and fault only reported to me this morning is it a simple process

Would you like an image showing you how it is done so that you can print it off and Post it in the kitchen for future use?

------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to rate the assistance given today

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes that would be great thanks for your help

Click on the image below.. it will open-up to a larger size for printing

View Full Image