George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

model no s41m50n0 GB/01 PROBLEM STARED WITH PLASTIC WRAPPERS

Customer Question

model no s41m50n0 GB/01
PROBLEM STARED WITH PLASTIC WRAPPERS FROM AROUND CLEANING TABLETS GETTING IN THE MAIN PUMP .
I HAVE REPLACED THE MAIN PUMP
AFTER THE MACHINE RUNS FOR 2 MINUTES E11 COMES ON THE ERROR CODE PLUS WATER SUPPLY LIGHT COMES ON
WATER RUNS IN THE MACHINE OK PLUS THE WASTE PUMP EMPTIES OK
PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME
ERNIE
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ernie, my name is George.. Firstly, you will need to remove the dishwasher from its housing... Are you capable of doing this?

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

YES I AM AN ELECTRICION

Can you remove the appliance from its housing and tilt it backwrds at approx 60 degrees.. tell me if any water at all comes from the rear of the appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I HAVE TILTED THE MACHINE RIGHT FORWARD NOT A DROP

YOU ARE THINKING OF THE FLOAT SWITCH SORRY IT IS NOT

I WISH IT WAS

ernie

Don't tilt forwards.. Tilt backwards... If there is no water then that is good.. try it for me and let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry, tilt it backwards still dry

ernie

That is good.. thanks for taking the time to do that though..

The problem is actually being caused by the NTC on the heat pump, or a disconnection in the two thin wires that lead to it... The NTC is not purchasable separately.. it is only available with the heat pump..

Check the wires and the connection of the NTC plug on the side of the heat pump before ordering anything

Neff Heat Pump - (EDS II.Gen. and wire harness set for modification) for S41M50N0GB/01

------------------------------------------------------------------------
At this point I ask that you rate the assistance given - If you need further advice feel free to ask

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

MY FIRST EMAIL I INFORMED YOU THAT I HAD FITTED A NEW PUMP , I SHOULD HAVE SAID PUMP & HEATER .WHICH COMES WITH A NEW HARNESS.

T N C PLUG HAS 3 GREY CABLES . I CONNECTED AS INSTRUCTED & CHECKED CONTINUITY TO THE PLUG ON PCB BOARD IT WAS OK

I WONDER IF THESE CABLES ARE IN CORRECT ORDER ON TO PCB BOARD DO YOU HAVE DIAGRAM YOU CAN SHARE WITH ME ?

REGARDES

ernie

I don't have one but I can see if I can get one for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello

is it possible for you to get me a wiring diagram ?

ernie

I have just sent a request for one for you Ernie
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you I await it with interest

ernie

Ernie.. I have the file for you when you are ready... Let me know when you are online as you will only have 3 mins to download them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks

I am at home for a while can you email it to me I am not an expert with computer

ernie

Earnie, I will send you an additional service request which allows you to get my contact information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

SORRY TO SAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION YET

ernie

Hi Ernie, I am away for a few hours, but I have left the information below... Send me a quick email or text, or even ring me if you wish, and I'll get the file sent over to you.

regards
George