George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Neff extractor hood reference on label D39F56 NOGB.

I have a Neff extractor hood reference on label D39F56 NOGB. I wish to extract directly to the outside and notice the plastic cone that fits around the metal outlet port on the extractor box is missing. It is 150mm diameter on the body of the extractor box and looking on the internet looks like it requres a reducing cone down to 120mm from which attaches 120mm flexi-pipe onto the external vent. Is this correct? Or do I require different diameters.
Cheers.............Robert
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello Robert, my name is***** part you are looking for is called an air exhaust tube and it reduces the stack from 150mm down to 120mm..

Would you like the part number for this?

Please rate the assistance given today and kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please supply the part number. Where would I get one from.

Cheers...Robert

The part number of the item is 00645755

Here is a link to the item on the Neff website