Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

, thank you in advance help you are going to give

Hi, thank you in advance for the help you are going to give me. I have a Siemens Gigaset phone s680-s685 which I love. Strangely, about 2 months ago I noticed my friends name
Had appeared in the menu bar just below the time. When I went to delete her name from my address book it was no longer there. This has become a big problem because if I carry a handful of things, phone included and one of the key's on the phone is accidentally hit, it calls her. Since I am a night owl, apparently it called her 3 times at 1:30 am. Not good.
Please, please will you do your best to clear her name from that place and have it put back in the address book. Thanks in advance. It sounds like you are in the States where I lived the happiest years of my life .....so here goes?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and good afternoon, yes I live in NC ;-)
I have a few questions,
How old is your phone system?
Also are you speaking of your phone book in the phone, and did any other peoples #'s disappear?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry but I'm not financially able to commit to monthly payments, I hopefully will never need. I am disabled and my son has bipolar, money is tight things are difficult
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jesse,
you don't need to sign up for a recurring monthly charge;-)
I will let them know about that for you, this will be a one time fee and answer, is that ok?
If so please let me know and answer these questions for me:
How old is your phone system?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have lost faith in your company, so I won't be answering your questions, however, if you can give me a guarantee that no more funds will be expected from me in the future I promise I will give you a fantastic review.
Handshake on that?
Jess
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jesse, I am only a Technician and all I do is try my best to help my customers solve their issues.
I will make sure they don not charge you anything further than what you already paid them.
I am sorry you feel the way you do and I wish I could help there.
I wish you all the best and thank you in advance for a good rating Jesse.
Have a great day. and I will be here if you do need me furthe, no additional cost;-)
Tech Michael