KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

sorry I took so long to get back to you the washing machine

Customer Question

Hi sorry I took so long to get back to you the washing machine in question is not in this country its in Jamaica so LM relaying these question as I get them. I've told my part er what you said about the water in the base of the unit and with the help of the repairs man they did what you said the guy said he need to get to the pump but don't know how to with miele they are still trying to find a miele engineer just in case they they can't can you help please?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Hi sure...the filter is located at the bottom left side of the washer... please tell them to clean the filter and then with the washer unplugged tilt the machine forward by around 45 degrees...this should solve the problem.
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks