Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Why has the red light started flshing on my zanussi freezer.

Why has the red light started flshing on my zanussi freezer. I came home from work about 7 hours ago and it has been flashing since then. The frezzer is still frozen
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry are you still connected

I was just typing a response but in summary, the red light is indicating that the tempture of the freezer is outside that set by the thermostat, This sometimes happens when the door is left open too long. Have you any means of checking the internal temperature of the freezer?
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no i don't but the food inside is still frozen

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Can you post the model number please so i can see which kind ofr fridge freezer you have.