Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I need to replace my Bosch washing machine WFL12440 with a

Customer Question

I need to replace my Bosch washing machine WFL12440 with a new integrated model or washer drier but am having trouble finding one that will fit the same space. Any suggestions.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~~ could you give me an idea of the price bracket you wish to look at ~~ Ian

Heres two as examples but if you give me further to go on I will find more ~~ both these from Gorenje a Slovenian company available in the UK ~~

WI63113 6kg load with 59cm width

WI73113 7kg load " - "

Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Price is not so much of an issue but I will want it to be fitted, the old one taken away, and a guarantee. Not sure about taking on an unknown brand with untested reliability or servicing..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Did you get my reply - are you looking for more models?

Yes I will l look for some more for you have you got a particular make? Gorenje whilst perhaps not know on the High Street is a very well respective brand with independent companies. Both come with a two year warranty as standard an is supported by the largest service network in the UK. If you can let me have your postcode I will be able with luck to get someone to fit whichever brand you decide ~ Ian
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
I see that you have given me a poor rating but would be grateful if you would explain why? You have given me so little to go on and yet you seem to expect me to tick all the boxes for you. This system works on interaction between both you and the expert with information such as machine capacity, spin speed, cost, type of controls and rating, non of these have been supplied by you so far? If you wish for me to help you please be more specific ~ Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I only asked about dimensions because that is the question that I want answered. I am not very interested in the rest. If I can find several that will fit then I can start thinking about which one will suit me best. There does not seem to be much choice so there is no point it being specific about all the other stuff.

Inga

OK leave it with me and I will see what I can find for you, however please understand that I can give you quite a list which will cover many brands and that its the weekend now and many bits of information that I would be able to normally glean will not be available. I will try and list you at least ten appliances if possible ~ Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Its OK, don't worry, I eventually found a website that listed 10 for me and I have found one that will do .

OK thank you