George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

my creda carefree cooker hob light MCFE 15/25-1 has .

Customer Question

my creda carefree cooker hob light MCFE 15/25-1 has blown. I bought a replacement fitting and it does not work. Are there fuses hidden somewhere?
Kind Regards
Bill Rennie
*****@******.***
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello Bill, my name is George.. Could you re-check the model number as that is not a recognised number

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can I get back to you tomorrow as it is too late to start pulling my cooker out to see if there is a model number on the back as there is no other information on the front. Please e-mail *****@******.*** with your e-mail so I can do this. it is 2245hrs here.

Kind Regards

Bill Rennie

*****@******.***

I would love to accomodate Bill, but we can't see your email address as it is starred out by the system...

I am also in the UK so I am on your time...

Just come back to me by replying to the emails or going to the Just Answer My Questions area..

The model will either be on the rear of the cooker on a label, or on the rim of the oven just inside the door.

Chat tomorrow, good night.

George
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank You.

Good Night.

Kind Regards

Bill Rennie

b. rennie @ btinternet . com (no spaces)

Hello Bill, because of the Just Answer rating system and the way it is run, I must correspond with you here on the site.

If you insist that you wish to deal with this offsite, then you must accept the additional service request I am about to send you... Once accepted, you will then get notification of my contact number or email address in order that you can continue at your leisure.