George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

my Siemens HB84k552b combination MW oven has no power and is

my Siemens HB84k552b combination MW oven has no power and is completely dead.
Circuit breaker above has mains power.
Is there an internal fuse or powere breaker on the unit?
Do I need to remove from the encosure?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George.. The appliance will need removing from the housing in order to carry-out any work.

WARNING.. Any work that involves removal of the cover of the microwave should be carried out by a suitably qualified technician.. Components within microwave systems can kill.

There are a few fuses in the system... There is one in the plug and one on the filter board; however, there will normally be a board level fuse of the surface mounted type built-in on the inverter board.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

----------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate the assistance given today