Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do I reverse the fridge and freezer door on Beko model

How do I reverse the fridge and freezer door on Beko model FS5552W. The manual is not available to download from the Beko website?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** click the link below to get door reversal instructions -

Door Reversal instructions

Would you now kindly rate my service ~ Ian

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I stated in my question that I have no spare parts, but the instructions you have sent ask for spare parts, can I obtain these? Or is there a work-round? If the answer to both of these supplementary questions is no than the info sent can't be used. Regards, NK

There are no spare parts required other than the bushing which is supplied with the unit to allow the door reversal to take place. All you have to do is follow the instructions whilst viewing the diagram. It pays to do this whilst the appliance is laid on its back saving you to have to try and refit the doors whilst carrying all the door weight. The procedure is quite easy if you follow things carefully ~ Ian