Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Janome 4900 sewing machine - LCD screen is stuck in "bobbin

Janome 4900 sewing machine - LCD screen is stuck in "bobbin winding" mode. Obvious turn it one and off again solutions have no effect - any suggestions?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi good afternoon.
On this unit with this particular issue the problem is the main control board that has failed. This can happen due to a power surge or simply an electronic component failure as does happen as well.
Its easy to replace and no soldering required;-)
If you have the skills and tools I will help you change this part, just let me know.
But you can also check to see if you have a local Vacuum cleaner repair shop. Most of them also fix sewing machines.
Its really the cheapest way to do this.
I will stick with you.
If you need me further you can reach me after rating at no additional cost until this problem is solved.
please be sure to give my answer a top-three rating.
It won't cost you anything to further to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost but you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)
Thank you and have a nice Sunday!
Tech Michael