George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I need a replacement cr60 crh60 (halogen) built in hob

I need a replacement for my cr60 crh60 (halogen) built in hob I have measured the width and the exciting one measures 59cm all Hobx from belling seem to be 60cm would this be a problem
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.

Hello Hazel, my name is***** a word, Yes; the measurement of 60cm is the full measurement of the top.. whilst the underneath is actually smaller than 60cm.

Most models will replace the CR60/CRH60 if the numbers following the letters is 60.

If you let me know the model number you are looking at I'll tell you if it will fit.

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate the assistance given