Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Fagor FWD612IT washer dryer and I can't remove

Hi I have a Fagor FWD612IT washer dryer and I can't remove the filter cap to allow me to clean, this requires a coin but I am unable to move. I have been getting a C03 error when trying to wash? Liz
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ take the coin and holding it in a pair of pliers or an adjustable spanner place it in the slot, now unscrew using the power of the tools rather than your fingers, if it is stuck come back to me and we will do it another way ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Ian, I am in the office at the moment but will try when I get home this evening and let you know how it goes. Many thanks Liz

No worries ~ have your toolbox ready just in case we need to try the other option~ Have a great day ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks Ian it seems to be working fine now. Kind regards Liz
OK Liz, would you kindly rate my service to you, this allows me to close the job down on the system but lets you ask further questions if needed. Take care ~ Ian