Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

, My Neta-tec Combi GA Range Boiler has just been

Dear Sir,
My Neta-tec Combi GA Range Boiler has just been serviced. It has now just developed a very loud back-firing noise when starting up, like a door being slammed! What could this mean please?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear this. This is unsafe to run for now!
The problem is a misfire due either to a clog in the ignition system or an adjustment for air that the technician forgot to tighten down and has vibrated closed.
In this case the service technician should be called back in to check his work they should do that free of charge.
If you cant do that for some reason please let me know.
I will stick with you.
If you need me further you can reach me after rating at no additional cost until this problem is solved.
please be sure to give my answer a top-three rating.
It won't cost you anything to further to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost but you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)
Thank you and please rate kindly at this time.
Tech Michael