Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have an Bamix food processor which whines while in use. Can

I have an Bamix food processor which whines while in use. Can it be overhauled and made good and who does it
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ from what I can see the spare parts available in the UK are consumables and I can see no service network at all. However the following link will allow you to contact their UK base and discuss your problem ~~

http://www.bamixuk.com/ ~~ hopefully they will be able to help further. Would you now kindly rate my information below so that I can shut down the job whilst allowing you to ask further questions if required. Thank You ~ Ian